Tuesday, November 9, 2010

something to share?

so i haven't made a post in a few days and i thought i would share a quick update... we have been battling with some kind of horrible funk that has taken over all our lives...
i went to the hospital night before last (please know i avoid hospitals at all costs) yeah i have to be pretty sick to go... as a matter of fact it was my mother and my son who said "get out of that bed your father is taking you!" but as usual they had no help to offer... "yep your really sick, everyone is, this flu has been taking up to 14 days to get over, go home and good luck" so i gathered up my bag of tricks and we have been fighting for our lives with every bit of holistic wholesomeness available to me...
my life has hit some serious speed bumps and i have prayed and prayed for knowledge of what would be the direction the Lord would want me to go from here...
in my struggles this last week it occurred to me i might have something to share... we will be doing some serious reconstruction around here.... i have been blessed abundantly and i feel now is the time to share and it occurred to me this blog is the way to do that... stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about the speedbumps! Hope the road smooths out for you soon.

    ReplyDelete